- Business Restructuring
Professional Affiliations and Activities:
- Bankruptcy Bar Association Brown Bag Chairperson Miami Division 2011-2012
- Bankruptcy Bar Association Pro-Se Clinic Chairperson Miami Division 2010-2011
Pro bono, Civic, and Community Activities:
Ms. Grimal routinely represents consumer debtors that otherwise would not be able to afford counsel, and thus would not be able to obtain a discharge without pro bono assistance.
Ms. Grimal is an active member of the Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida and a member of the Cuban-American Bar Association.
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida International University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Florida International University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude
Ehrenstein Charbonneau Calderin
501 Brickell Key Drive, Third Floor
Miami, Florida 33131
Representation of Chapter 7 Trustees in Bankruptcy Proceedings
Representation of Individual Chapter 11 Debtors-in-Possession
Representation of Small Business Chapter 11 Debtors-in-Possession
Representation of Creditors Committees in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceedings
Representation of local and national banks as creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceedings
September 2012: Robert Charbonneau, Jacqueline Calderin, David Rothenstein and Nicole Grimal spoke at the Dade County Bar Association and Dade Legal Aid Society’s Bankruptcy View from the Bench program held on September 14, 2012 in Miami, FL.